Rated 4.4 out of 5 based off 1,033 ratings
|Hardware Interface||USB, USB 3.0|
|Operating System||Mac Os,Vista,Windows 10|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.5 x 1.5 x 0.3 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||USB|
|Data Transfer Rate||1750 Megabits Per Second|
|Item Weight||0.9 Ounces|
Warranty & Support
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Dual Band AC1750Mbps Wireless Speed
Techkey Wireless Wi-Fi Adapter to USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port of your desktop, laptop PC or MAC and delivers wi-fi connectivity up to 1300Mbps on 5.8GHz bands, 450Mbps on 2.42GHz bands. It works with ANY wireless routers, including ac/a/b/g/n.
Knowing the following will give you a better product experience.
1. The specification of this wireless USB adapter is 1750Mbps (2.42G: 450Mbps, 5.8G: 1300Mbps). When using this WiFi adapter, a router with a speed of 1750Mbps or more than 1750Mbps can play the maximum performance of it.
2. Generally customers can't get the maximum speed. But it has nothing to do with the quality of the product. The network environment, router, barriers, laptop and PC 's internal memory… many factors can affect the speed.
3. Please plug the Wi-Fi dongle into the usb ports behind the computer host if you have a desktop. This way will let the Wi-Fi dongle get enough power.
4. This Wi-Fi dongle will not boost the speed of original router. It only helps your computer to receive better router's signal and faster speed.
5. Please turn off the built-in Wi-Fi when using on a laptop.( If your laptop has the built-in Wi-Fi ).
Installation and how to use
1. Insert mini CD or download driver from online driver link to install the program.
2. Plug in the wifi adapter to any USB port on your computer.
3. Open the “REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Utility”, click “available networks”, select the network signal and connect.
1. Please plug the Wi-Fi adapter into the usb ports behind the computer host if using on a desktop. And try to plug it into a USB3.0 port to ensure enough power supply for the adapter.
2. Please turn off the built-in Wi-Fi when using on a laptop.( If your laptop has the built-in Wi-Fi ).
3. Please plug the adapter directly to the computer usb port instead of connecting to an external hub.
1750Mbps wireless network card*1
External 5dBi antennas*2
Ultra-Speed 1750Mbps USB Wifi Adapter
By plugging Teckey AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Adapter into any ports of your desktop/laptop/Mac, you can get next generation wifi speed up to 1300Mbps on 5GHz band or 450Mbps on 2.4GHz band.