* Applicable Frequency Band* -- AB-IOT-433/AB-IOT-510/AB-IOT-868 series two-way signal power amplifier modules are designed for various applications in the 433MHz (420MHz-480MHz) , 510MHz (470MHz-520MHz)and 868MHz (Europe 863MHz-870MHz) frequency bands. Its compact size and convenient use make it easier to design products for high-power and long-distance applications in this frequency band.
* Performance * -- Built-in intelligent receiving/sending discrimination circuit, does not require front-end equipment to provide receiving/sending switching control signals.The transmission gain is manually adjustable, which is convenient for compatible wireless devices with different transmission powers.
* Operating Mode * -- This wireless range extender module works in the receiving state by default and amplifies the received signal. When the front-end equipment is detected to transmit external signals, it will instantly switch to the transmitting and amplifying state.The transmission gain is manually adjustable, which is convenient for compatible wireless devices with different transmission powers.
* Warm Tips * -- In order to ensure reliable switching, the transmit power of the front-end equipment needs to reserve at least 3dB margin, that is, the minimum transmit power of the front-end equipment cannot be lower than 1dBm, otherwise it may cause the instability of the receiving/transmitting switch.
* Warranty * -- Our 24-month warranty, free lifetime technical support and professional after-sales team, which make your purchase absolutely risk-free.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Two-Way Lora Signal Booster, 433MHz /510MHz /868MHz JMT Power Signal Amplifier Module WiFi Range Extender Transmitting & Receiving for Lora Router Ethernet RC Drone (IOT-433MHz SMA)
Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.
Where did you see a lower price?
Date of the price:
Please select province
Date of the price:
Please sign in to provide feedback.
Features: 1) This 433MHz/510MHz/868MHz signal amplifier module is a two-way amplified TDD working mode ,that is the transmit power and receiving sensitivity will be amplified equally. 2) The receiving/sending link has a high degree of isolation, and the receiving link can withstand strong external interference without causing self-excitation of the loop. 3) Compatible with various modulation methods such as LORA and FSK/ASK/OOK/MSK/GFSK. 4) The default working frequency band of 433MHz signal booster is 420MHz-480MHz, and it can be applied to any frequency band between 300MHz-600MHz by adjusting the parameters (bandwidth 60MHz, such as 300MHz-360MHz, 520MHz-580MHz...), if you have such a requirement, please contact us.(Hand-held walkie-talkies cannot use this module to achieve the purpose of extending the transmission range due to their high transmission power)
Basic Parameter: 1. Receiving gain: 11dB±2dB 2. Receiving noise figure: at most 2.0dB 3. Transmission gain: 5dB ? 11dB (±2dB) adjustable 4. Recognition threshold for receiving and sending switching: -2dBm 5. Input power range: 1dBm-25dBm 6. Operating Voltage:The power supply voltage can be between 3.6V-6.0V, maximum transmission power increases as the supply voltage increases. 7. Maximum transmit power:31.5dBm (1.4w) at 3.7V supply voltage; 33.5dBm (2.3w) at 5.0V supply voltage; 34.5dBm (2.8w) at 6.0V supply voltage
Work status indication: - Receiving : green light is on, blue light is off - Transmitting : blue light is on, green light is off - In TDD working mode, the blue light and green light will flash alternately
Working current: RX status: 10mA (±3mA) TX status: at most 800mA (3.7v power supply); at most 1000mA(5.0v power supply); at most 1500mA (6.0v power supply)
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5.0 out of 5 stars
These work really well
Reviewed in the United States ?? on November 17, 2022
Color: IOT-433MHz SMA Verified Purchase
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME