16h LOUD SHINE LIP COLOR! Meet our 1st ultra-pigmented high-shine lip color, with up to 16hr no transfer wear. Lightweight & comfy on the lips, this vegan formula delivers 1 swipe loud color with an ultra-glassy,non-sticky shine finish. Easy 2 step technology Simply pair the high-pigment base coat, infused with lip-loving oils*, with the ultra reflective & non-sticky top coat** for the loudest shine you’ve ever seen! Up to 16 HR no color transferNo budge, no bleed, no fade : you can kiss, drink, hair flip, even wear it under your mask!*infused with macademia seed oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, apricot kernel oil, passion fruit seed oil **infused with vitamin E derivative.
Citizen Men E111 S058490
Desktop - 11.81 in/s Mono - 203dpi
CITIZEN, thermal POS, ct-s310mini, Ethernet, USB, black. Made in United States. Manufactured by CITIZEN. CITIZEN brand products.
Citizen CT-S310A Thermal Receipt Printer USB Dark Gray With Citizen AC Adapter and USB Cable and 4 Rolls. Please look at all the pictures, you will receive what you see in the pictures.
Citizen CBM-910II-40RF120-B Model CBM-910 Compact Desk-top Dot Matrix Printer with 40 Column/180 Dots and Serial RS-232C Interface, Ivory; Approx. 1.8 line/sec. Printing Speed
The CBM-910II is a dot-impact printer widely usable with various data communication terminals and measurement terminals. This printer, being extremely compact and equipped with extensive functions, is suitable to a wide range of applications. Read this manual thoroughly to understand the product before use.Key Features
- High speed printing
- Paper-near-end detecting function
- Low power consumption
- Wall mountable
- 120 Volts
- Printing method: Dot matrix
- Printing Direction: One-way printing
- Number of columns per line: 40 columns: 180 dot/line
- Printing speed: Approx. 1.8 line/sec.
- Character size (WxH): 1.08 x 2.4 mm
- Line pitch: 3.52 mm
- Paper feed speed: Approx. 3.6 lines/s
- Paper Roll: 80mm (Dia.)
- Interface: Serial Interface (RS-232C)
- Input buffer: 2K bytes
- Paper-end detection: Printing suspended when printing paper gets scarce
- Voltage: DC 7V ± 1V (Printing)
- Power consumption: Printing: Approx. 7VA, Stand-by: Approx. 0.5VA
- Weight: Approx. 400g
- Reliability: MCBF 1 million lines
- Dimension (WxDxH): 106 x 180 x 88 mm
- Operating temp.: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage temp: -20°C to 60°C
* Tynex SKU# Ty127105, * Model# 910II-40RF120-B Product Data SheetCBM-910II Palm Size Impact Printer (Serial Interface and 40 Column) - Color: Ivory The CBM-910 is an ultra-compact impact printer designed for bankcard, POS, ticketing, kitchen, or deliver slip. Main Features Standard Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer/Supplier: Citizen Micro HumanTech Manufacturer Part Number: CBM-910II-40RF Brand Name: Citizen Product Model: CBM-910II-40 Product Name: CBM-910II-40 Dot Matrix Printer Marketing Information: The CBM-910II-40 is a compact palm-sized dot-impact printer that provides users with unparalleled features within the impact printer class. The CBM-910II-40 utilizes a plethora of applications from data-logging, coin-counting, instrumentation and measurement terminals. The CBM-910II-40 was designed to be light weight, ultra compact, low power consumption, low cost and features a paper near-end detection. Product Type: Dot Matrix Printer Recommended Use: Receipt Print Print Color: Monochrome Maximum Mono Print Speed: 1.8 lps Number of Columns: 40 Standard Memory: 2 KB Serial Port: Yes Media Type: Continuous Form, Roll Paper, Single Sheet Input Voltage: 110 V AC Platform Supported: PC
Citizen America CT-S4000UBU-BK CT-S4000 Series POS Thermal Printer, 112 mm Paper, 150 mm/Sec Print Speed, 69 Columns, USB Connection, Black.
The new CITIZEN CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is Energy Star compliant. We invite you to take advantage of its benefits including lower cost with more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings. Dual Interface With a USB and serial interface on board, the CT-S310II is a future-proof investment. Tool-free Maintenance Paper jam? No problem. The CT-S310II comes with the same intelligent service features as CITIZEN’s high-end printers. The easily removable auto cutter and printer head make for quick and easy maintenance. Long Life Print The new LLP functions can extend the print head life up to 200km.
Citizen America CT-S2000UBU-BK CT-S2000 Series Hi-Speed POS Thermal Printer, 220 mm/Sec Print Speed, 42 Columns, USB, Internal Power Supply, Black.
Citizen America CT-S2000PAU-BK CT-S2000 Series Hi-Speed POS Thermal Printer, 220 mm/Sec Print Speed, 42 Columns, Parallel and USB, Internal Power Supply, Black.
The CMP-20 and CMP-30 printers are designed like all Citizen printers. Simple to use and easy to operate. This, combined with the durable, strong plastic case which is designed to take the occasional knock, means our printers keep running and running. The CMP-20 and CMP-30 feature high capacity media rolls which can accept large diameter media rolls of approximately two inches, allowing for long print runs without changing the media. Furthermore, they come equipped with high capacity batteries, providing users with day-long printing capabilities. Compact, robust and powerful, the CMP-20 and CMP-30 printers are ideal for all your receipt and labeling needs.Development kits for Windows Mobile, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, etc.Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 Windows Mobile 5, 6 ESC/POS emulation CPCL emulation iOS Android
The CMP-20 and CMP-30 printers are designed like all Citizen printers. Simple to use and easy to operate. This, combined with the durable, strong plastic case which is designed to take the occasional knock, means our printers keep running and running. The CMP-20 and CMP-30 feature high capacity media rolls which can accept large diameter media rolls of approximately two inches, allowing for long print runs without changing the media. Furthermore, they come equipped with high capacity batteries, providing users with day-long printing capabilities. Compact, robust and powerful, the CMP-20 and CMP-30 printers are ideal for all your receipt and labeling needs.
The CL-S700 series is built with durability and ease of access in mind. Featuring a large, programmable front LCD control panel and a revolutionary Cross-Emulation control board that allows the printer to switch from Datamax to Zebra emulations at the touch of a button, the CL-S700 is designed for years of service. The CL-S700’s front-loading rewinder option is unique in the industry. All rewinder loading and unloading is accomplished from the front of the unit. Ribbon and media loading is equally quick and easy with a Hi-Lift metal mechanism that opens to a full 90° allowing for easy access to the ribbon and media path. Best of all, the Hi-Open design of the CL-S700 allows the case to be opened vertically, making it the perfect printer for placement in confined settings. In addition, the CL-S700 offers all the superior features you have come to expect from Citizen: Active Ribbon Control and Positioning system (ARCP) to eliminate ribbon wrinkle and media slippage, rugged heavy-duty steel cabinet for extra durability, standard internal serial, parallel, and USB interfaces (with optional internal Ethernet card).
The powerful CL-S621 offers unparalleled versatility in the desktop thermal Barcode/Label printer class. Available in both direct thermal and thermal transfer modes, the CL-S621 features a 360-meter ribbon for greater productivity and reduced downtime. Its unique metal Hi-Lift mechanism allows easy access for loading of media and/or ribbons and the adjustable media sensor can handle a wide variety of label configurations including standard and pediatric medical wristbands. Its powerful on-board 32 Bit RISC processor delivers exceptional throughput and fast first label out. The CL-S621 comes standard with Zebra emulation and an internal parallel, serial, and USB interfaces. Available in Dark Gray. Optional Ethernet interface and Datamax emulation is available.
The CBM-910II is a compact, palm-sized dot-impact printer that provides users with unparalleled features within the impact printer class. The CBM-910II utilizes a plethora of applications from data-logging, coin-counting, instrumentation and measurement terminals. The CBM-910II was designed to be light weight, ultra compact, low power consumption, low cost and features a paper near-end detection. The unit features either a RS-232C serial or Centronics parallel interface.
Citizen, thermal pos, ct-e351, front exit, serial, usb, black. Interface cable is not included.